| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salekhard in December is very cold at -20.7 °C (-5.26 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with periodic periods of snow. A paltry 24.5mm (1in) of water is laid down during an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Salekhard are rayless with on average a hollow 0:00 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 1:13 long and the longest day is 3:39 long with an average length of 2:08.
- There are approximately 1:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 0% of daylight hours and cloudy 100% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salekhard December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Salekhard, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Salekhard:
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 843.9 kms (524.4 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 843.7 kms (524.3 miles) NNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 602.5 kms (374.4 miles) WNW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 661.8 kms (411.3 miles) W
- Pecora, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) WSW
- Berezovo, Russia - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) SSW
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) SW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Ivdel', Russia - 718.6 kms (446.6 miles) SSW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 846.1 kms (525.7 miles) SW
- Levsi, Russia - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) S