Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Salekhard vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Salekhard vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Salekhard vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Salekhard vs Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Salekhard vs Lavras, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Przemysl, Poland
Byron Bay, Nt vs Dakhla, Western Sahara
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Choma
San J. Ocoa vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island
Hay Springs, Ne vs Radicofani
Las Lomitas vs Las Animas, Co
- The distance between Salekhard, Russia and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 4,969 km or 3,088 mi.
- To reach Salekhard in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 2.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Salekhard bearing 177.8° or S .
- Salekhard has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Salekhard is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 7.3 °C (13.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.3 °C (4.1°F) less in Salekhard. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 318.8 mm (12.6 in) more which is equivalent to 318.8 l/m² (7.82 US gal/ft²) or 3,188,000 l/ha (340,818 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.2° higher in Salekhard than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Salekhard relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Salekhard
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Salekhard vs Oshima, Japan
Salekhard vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Salekhard vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Salekhard vs Dedza, Malawi
Byron Bay, Nt vs Soure, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Piura, Peru
Byron Bay, Nt vs Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa
Edmonton Namao, Ab vs Gillam, Manitoba
Gainesville Lock, Al vs Abidjan
Kozhikode vs Ivdel’
Lima vs Dhaka
Salekhard vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Salekhard
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 843.9 kms (524.4 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 843.7 kms (524.3 miles) NNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 602.5 kms (374.4 miles) WNW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 661.8 kms (411.3 miles) W
- Pecora, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) WSW
- Berezovo, Russia - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) SSW
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) SW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Ivdel', Russia - 718.6 kms (446.6 miles) SSW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 846.1 kms (525.7 miles) SW
- Levsi, Russia - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE